I downloaded the AVOX Evo Demo v303.
In my VST folder I have all 10 .dll files:
Yet when (in SONAR X1) I open my VST list, all I see is
Why can I not access the other VSTs?
In Sonar go to: Utilities - Cakewalk Plug-in Manager.
- In the Cakewalk Plug-in Manager, under "VST Configuration" click "Options".
- In the "Options" window please point the Plug-in Manager using "Add..." button to the following location:
Windows XP, Vista, or 7 (32 Bit) C:\Program Files\Antares Audio Technologies
Windows Vista, or 7 (64 Bit) C:\Program Files (x86)\Antares Audio Technologies
- Make sure that the "Re-scan failed plug-ins" and Re-scan existing plug-ins" are checked.
- Press "OK"
- Back in the Cakewalk Plug-in Manager, under "VST Configuration" click "Scan VST Plug-ins".
- Your Antares plug-ins should now show under "VST Audio Effects (VST)."
- You may have to go in have to click on each plug-in individually and click "Plug-in Properties" and make sure that the "Enable as plug-in" box is checked. I don't know why Sonar X1 does this.
Strange but it works.